Most people understand the need for financial protection for their families in case they should die. Yet the truth is that before age 65 you are far more likely to suffer a long-term disability than you are to die.
In fact, a long-term disability can be as financially devastating as a death is to your family - and to you.
Disability Insurance is designed to protect one of your most valuable assets – your ability to work, earn an income and fund retirement.
Disability Insurance offers more than replaced income. It can offer important financial support for rehabilitation and assistance in returning you to work and your lifestyle.
Disability Insurance works for both you and your business. Policies are available to:
- Pay business expenses when an owner becomes disabled and is not able to contribute to the critical day-to-day operation of the business
- Provide funds for the transfer of ownership interest in a business when one or more owners suffers a long term disability
- Protect profitability of the business when a key person becomes disabled by
- helping to offset lost profits due to lower operating income & higher operating expenses, and
- reimbursing the employer for expenses incurred in finding and hiring a replacement worker
Call or e-mail us to learn more about how Disability Insurance will serve you and your loved ones.