Education Savings Accounts
Funding a child, grandchild or loved one’s education can be hard but a tax-advantaged education saving account can make saving a lot easier.
Some of the advantages you could realize for an Education Savings Account are:
- Earnings grow free from federal tax
- Withdrawals for qualified higher education expenses can be free from federal tax
- The account can be used to pay a wide range of higher education expenses, such as tuition, books, room and board
- You get to maintain control of the assets
- You can open the account for anyone – a child, grandchild, spouse or even yourself
- You can change beneficiaries should the original beneficiary decide to not go to college
What type of Education Account should a person use? It depends on your goals.
Call or e-mail us to learn if an Education Savings Account will serve you and your loved ones.
Because Education Savings Accounts can involve a wide range of financial instruments we want you to know that:
Judy Lococo and John E. Lococo are Registered Representatives and Advisory Affiliates with American Investors Company
Securities & Advisory Service offered through American Investors Company
Member Finra/SIPC, Registered Investment Advisor.
You can learn more about FINRA at www.FINRA.org
Nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to purchase any security. Such offer or solicitation to purchase can only be done by prospectus.